Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Ann Taylor Loft Style Event 30% off Purchase!


Tomorrow, March 12, enjoy 30% off your entire purchase at Ann Taylor Loft. (online code MARSE312E) Plus, you can receive a $25 savings card for every $50 you spend! And, YAY, you can go through Ebates to get  3% back on your order!  You can even take an extra 40% off sale clothes. (No code needed.) If they're still giving free shipping on orders over $150, you could score that plus three $25 savings cards without ever leaving your house!

The loft is one of my favorite places to shop. I rarely buy clothes online because I like to try things on but I can order pants from ATL and know they'll not only fit but look great and last forever. When I'm ready to clean out my closet, I take my ATL things to my local upscale resale shop and get money back when they sell!

No comments:

Post a Comment