Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Introducing....

I'm so excited to venture into the world of blogs. As a teacher, I'm used to educating and giving advice so I'm thrilled to be able to do it on a larger scale. My goal is to help people reduce debt by using the money they save with couponing to pay off what they owe. I was recently introduced to couponing through a friend and am in awe of the savings. I feel silly for not taking advantage before! TLC is going to air some tv episodes on extreme couponing soon. This is not what I advocate. I don't see why anyone needs 56 boxes of pasta and I can't imagine my local store accepting that many coupons for one item on one check. You can still use my posts to do extreme couponing, its just not what I'm doing. Couponing takes several hours a week to do on your own as it is. Here, I want to showcase deals for you so it saves you the step of searching for them on your own. Let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment